CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Carly Alysse Allen

We are so happy to have Carly in our family! We feel so blessed to have her sweet spirit and she is SWEET! It is nice to have her to blog about... I can't get enough of her :)

Carly with her cousin Saydee! Saydee wasn't sure about holding a real baby, but she sure loves her dolls!








Carly with her cousing Baylee.

Carly with her Uncle Trev! Trever loved meeting Carly. I kept catching him kneeling down by her and talking to her. It was so so so cute!



I love being a wife and mommy! It makes me so happy!



This is one thing I did not forsee... the carseat and the blessing dress. I just thought about Carly in her cute, sweet, poofy dress and getting her dressed. I forgot about GETTING her to the church, so we just stuffed her dress in the carseat with her in it.



Carly having reading time with Daddy! She loves her daddy but she wouldn't stop looking at her mommy!


This time she was paying attention to the book :)



Cheese!




Extra Cheese!

This seems to happen a lot, it's either me or Derek falling asleep with our little Curls!



Carly LOVES music! Derek and I sing to her a lot and she can't help but smile. In this picture, Carly is watching and listening to Derek play the guitar.

Big eyes!




Looking good in green!


Man, she is a cutie! Everyone in NM thinks she is too. Especially people at Wal Mart. Here a few Wal Mart stories:

1. There is a lady at Wal Mart who can't get enough of her. She has dubbed herself as Carly's aunt of Wal Mart! haha! She is a greeter there.

2. There was this old toothless (okay, he had one or two) man at Wal Mart who was a veteran who said she was the cutest baby he had ever seen and he just wanted to pick her up a sqeeze her. I didn't allow it.

3. This hisapanic lady and her elderly mom were walking in the parking lot and stopped to see Carly. The elderly hispanic lady was so cute and sweet. She didn't speak a lick of English but she just held her arms out after looking at her for awhile. I was brave and let her hold Carly. I could tell that it made her day!



She is trying to figure out how to hit her rings on her playmat. She got a hold with her pinky! I'm so proud!Loving her playmat!


We just love our little girl! Derek and I are doing really well in New Mexico. The people here are AWESOME! They are so friendly and down to earth. We have already made quite a few good friends and Derek is loving his job.


5 comments:

Ashlee said...

There are a few things I need to bring to your attention.

1. You're awesome for updating your blog. Keep it up.

2. You have the cutest baby I've ever seen. But you already knew that :)

3. That was very brave of you to let a complete stranger hold your baby, but totally awesome at the same time because you made that old lady's day.

4. I am scared to have babies because they will look like ugly ducklings next to yours.

That is all. Luvs. Over and out.

The Staley Family said...

Oh man is she cute! So glad you love being a mommy. Walmart is always an adventure! Ha!

Lindsay said...

Love! She is getting so big, and I even saw a little chub on that sleeping picture. :)

The Allens said...

Hogs, you guys rock. I can't believe how cute she is. I have never even seen her in person yet (facetime doesn't count). I can't wait to see you. Hope things are great. Love you.

Yicman

Michelle said...

Oh Curlz is so presh!!! I'm lovin her!! I'm so happy for you and your lil growin fam. I'm glad you are liking New Mexico!! Thanks for the updates. They are fun to see.