CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blast from the Past

Here are some pictures that I found on my home home computer. My home home means Rexburg! I love that place! These are pictures from the past but talk about a blast!
Here is a picture of Ash and I at Christmas time. We went shopping in Idaho Falls and I bought this I-spy game for my first-grade class. Of course we had to try it out to see if it was a good game or not. It was an I-spy 3-D game and these are the glasses that came along with it! I don't really know what to say about my outfit, all I can say is I'm embarrased!

These pictures are from a place called Jump On It. It is a place with tons of trampolines hooked together and you can just jump away. The whole fam came down for little Brett's blessing a couple of months ago. Above is a semi-boring posed smile picture, but below is where it's at. I look like a rock star. I would way rather have a picture with rockstar hair than a posed boring picture.




3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Alls I can say is, we look HOT in those glasses. GTNS!

Jeff and Lindsay said...

I like the boring Jump On It picture, it is very pretty of you! Thanks for the update, it was good talking to you yesterday! Love ya sis.

Michelle said...

so every time I look at the posed picture at jump on it I always think that girl in the background is a doll. It always makes me smile.
See :) . . . even months and months after you posted it!