CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Everything is prettier in Idaho!

Everything might not be bigger in Idaho, but it IS prettier! IMHHO (In my Honest Humble Opinion)

Just take a look at these pictures of Idaho!

The pictures below are from a hike Ash and I took in Palisades, it was so beautiful and such an awesome day. Not to mention I got a nice tan :) It was such a fun hike because we went with her dad, uncle, aunt, and last but certainly not the least..... her 85 year old Grandma. I couldn't believe it. Her grandma came and hiked eight miles. It was awesome! We told her that she did such an awesome job and she would say, "Now I wouldn' t say that, I went really slow." Slow or not Grandma Frisby, you did an awesome job! I wanted to complain so bad sometimes on the hike when my back hurt or my feet were getting sore but I decided that with a 85 year old hiking the same hike as me, I should just keep my mouth shut!


These pictures are from the Yellowstone Grand Canyon! It is so beautiful! We (as in myself, Mom, Dad, and Trever) went to YNP with Dave, Alissa, the kids, and Alissa's mom! We saw a black bear and it's cub but I guess I didn't think it was cool enough to take a picture of it.

Here is the sunset I saw the first night as I was rolling into Rexburg!

On Sunday, the boys and their fams came out to the house for a nice BBQ and talk about a BBQ. We had shrimp, hotdogs, hamburgers, and chicken to choose from! It was so yummy. Dad pulled the four-wheeler out and everyone was having a ball!

Here is Nate, Elisa, Brady, Claire, and Christian. Don't worry they didn't all go on a ride at the same time!
Brooklyn was the lucky duck who was the only child from her family for a night! Grandpa let her drive the four-wheeler! She did an awesome job!


1 comments:

Jeff and Lindsay said...

Hails,
It looks like so much fun. It is so beautiful...I miss hiking. You guys should hike Dunanda this summer. Looks like you had a great trip home. Have fun at the play tonight. Love ya!
Lindz