CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Show Bikes!

The other day I was driving down the road and I came upon this bus that said CAUTION BIKES AHEAD! I immediately thought of the comedian Brian Regan and just started laughing. Ashlee was driving and I made her maneuver around cars so I could get this picture!! Like Brian Regan I thought to myself, "Ohhhh, 10 and 2, we're sharing the road with bikes, if I lose control I'll hit one of these cars with people!" Haha!
Here is a link to Brian Regan's Show Horses, if you want to know what I am laughing about!

http://comedians.comedycentral.com/brian-regan/videos/brian-regan---show-horses?title=brian-regan-show-horses&videoId=87741


Another funny story!

The other day Ashlee and I went on the BYU campus to run an errand but we didn't know where the building was that we needed to be in. We decided to go into the building we were by and ask where the building was that we needed to be in. Well this monsterous man held open the door for us and we thanked him. We went over to this desk and asked the lady there where this building was. Well this man came over in the same general area and people in the building started flocking around him. They were shaking his huge hands and saying they were so glad to meet him. Me and Ashlee kind of looked at each other like, who is this guy? We were standing right by him so he shook our hands also. We then left and were left to question which famous person we just shook hands with! It was so funny. We looked on the internet and our best guess was that he was Thurl Bailey. A retired basketball player for the Utah Jazz. So as Ashlee said, "We may or may not have shook hands with Thurl Bailey." He is 6'11" and has the biggest hands I have ever seen! Here is a picture of him!


http://hotmormons.net/images/Men/Thurl%20Bailey.jpg

1 comments:

Jeff and Lindsay said...

Hails!
That is the funniest post ever. I'm so glad you found a way to get that pic online! I love it!
Love you!
Lindz