CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby Girl!

It's a girl and Derek and I could not be more excited!

Here are some pictures of our sweet little princess! She was so cute at the ultra-sound! She was just all curled up the whole time and I mean ALL curled up. At one time she had her knees all the bent, head touching knees, and arms by her head!

Here is her leg! I think she has her mama's calves! That is a nice looking leg though!

Here are both of her legs. This is a front shot... Look at those little feet touching each other!

Here is her arm and her head! It is actually both of her arms. The funny white thing coming off her face is her other arm!

Our paper chain ceremony! The last chain was pink! Mom, how did you know?
Derek and I took turns ripping off the chains everyday but it was only fair to both rip the last chain!
This is a picture of Derek and I right before leaving for the doctor's office!
After we found out that it was a girl, we decided to go shopping! I could have spent hundreds of dollars on the precious things they have for little girls but I held back and only spent 10 dollars! I am pretty proud of myself!
This little cute thing is for newborns! It is so tiny and so sweet! I can't wait to put our little sweatheart in that!
I thought this was just the cutest thing! It comes complete with ruffles on the bum-bum!
I found this little Valentine's Day shirt at Babies R Us for about $1.60. How could I pass that up? All I need now are some light pink leggings, a little jean skirt, and this baby girl will be ready to steal some hearts!
These books were not included in the 10 dollars! I wish they were though! I got these cute little board books for baby girl! I LOVE BOOKS!
I know this is really random, but it is hilarious! One day I came out into the living room and see Derek like this! Not only is he like this, but he is out cold! Who could sleep like that? Well, I know one person! My D-rock!
Yep, out cold! Haha! I couldn't stop laughing! I'm not sure what is by his nose, but I know it's not drool or boogers! Here are a series of pictures of Derek! I love them! He was doing homework while I was putting together our new bookshelf. Derek and I got a wild hair to get a bookshelf because we had no where to put our books/movies/decorations! We've gotta quit getting wild hairs, they are costing us!
Derek hitting his head against the wall! He's not really physically hitting his head against the wall but he is mentally!
I love the honey bunches!I hate the homeworks!Here I am doing what I do best... putting things together! Love It!
The finished product! It adds so much to our apartment and it is so nice to have a place to put "stuff!" I feel very less junky.

3 comments:

Elisa Allen said...

Super Cute Hails! What a sweet baby girl. We can't wait for our new girl baby cousin. I laughed so hard at Derek asleep like that. What a talent. Love the book shelf. It looks great. Love you guys!

Lindsay said...

Hails, cute post! We think that Derek lost his gum while sleeping in that funny position. Also, where did you get that bookshelf, it is super nice, I need one. Love the baby girl stuff.

Emily White said...

yay! congrats hails! we lourve little girls :)