CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Family Love!



Sometimes I just can't believe all the love and support I receive from my family! The other day I asked my mom if I could borrow some of her walking videos, and if she would get me some of the Melalueca prenatal vitamins. Well, she is such a sweet heart and in two days there was a little care package from my mom with the sweetest note. What a sweetie! Not to mention a gift card for Derek's birthday. Derek's parents also sent him some money and some things we left over Christmas. We are so spoiled! I just sat back and thought, wow, what awesome families we have. I am often overwhelmed by the love and support our families are to us.

Last week, Lindsay and Jeff came to visit! It was so nice. It was perfect timing because I was on the verge of a meltdown. I had just been feeling so sick and I was really tired of it and Derek started working evenings and I was just really struggling. Well Jeff and Lindsay saved the day. They came down to Utah and it was so relaxing. It was so great to have company. Here is a picture of Derek and Brett playing the guitar.

Here's the little princess just jumping away! It's so cute, she jumps on one foot and loves it to death!



1 comments:

Jeff and Lindsay said...

So cute. The birthdaay sign is hilarious. and the baby bump is adorable.