CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Six Month Pics

 My baby is six months old!  Wow, I'm okay with the fact that she is six months old.  The thing I am not okay with is that in six more months she will be 1 year old.  It just can't be! I tried to be my own photographer for her six month pictures. I found that I am not the best photographer but that they are better than nothing.  I am just going to post all the pictures because frankly I can't choose my favorites because they are all my favorite because they all have my favorite person in them. (Derek's another favorite, just as favorite as Carly, they are both my favorites ) I just had to put that in there because poor guys, when you get married they are your favorite, then all of a sudden this teeny, tiny person comes and joins the family and all of a sudden the guys don't get told they're the favorite anymore even though, in my case, they still are a favorite!











I love this last one! Carly is so tickled to be playing with her frog... to die for!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

So precious, she is such a little sweetie. And you picture taking skills aren't too shabby, good job!

The Allens said...

She is beautiful. Wow, and she is sweet too. A very rare combo indeed.

miss you guys.

James

Aimee and Cole said...

Carly I love you!!! Hailee you are awesome! These photos are so good.